Dahua XVR5216AN-4KL-X. 16 ch 5 in 1 XVR, HDCVI/HDTVI/AHD/CVBS + 8 IP ch 8MP (added to BNC inputs). BNC inputs can become IP. H.265+/ H.265/ H.264+/ H.264. 2 way audio. 16 ch 1080P. 96 Mbps. Recording: 4K/8MP (7 fps), 6MP (10 fps), 5MP (12 fps), 4MP, 3MP (15 fps), 4M-N, 1080P, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF, QCIF (25 fps). HDMI at 4K and VGA at 1080P. POS. IVS. Facial detection. 2 HDD SATA up to 10TB. RJ45 Gigabit. Onvif, CGI, P2P, DDNS. 2 USB, 1 RS485. 12V DC. 1U. Xvr5216an-4kl-x.
• Smart H.265+: Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
• HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS: Auto-detect The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
• Long Distance Transmission: The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
• IoT Functionality: HDCVI IoT can achieve multi-dimensional surveillance by integrating sensors with monitoring video, which not only can generate the report for analysis but also prevent risk in advance.
• POS Functionality:
This funcion includes POS ticket information overlay and search which can be widely used in retail programs
• Intelligent Video System (IVS): With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a pre-determined line has been crossed.
• Face Detection: It is a typical technology being used in a variety of applications for searching or identification of individuals.
• Smart Search:
This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
• Fisheye camera: Dewarping fisheye through web client and SmartPSS (local mode not available). Preview of fisheye HDCVI cameras without dewarping
– 16 ch 5 in 1 XVR (960H), CVI (up to 8MP/4K), TVI/AHD (up to 5MP) + 8 IP ch (8MP/4K)
– 5 technologies: IP cameras, HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and CVBS analog with automatic signal recognition
– Display and playback of all channels at 1080p
– 16 BNC input:
• HDCVI: 8MP/4K, 6MP, 4MP, 1080P, 720P
• HDTVI: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
• AHD: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
• CVBS: 960H (NTSC/PAL)
– IP camera input: 8 IP inputs at 8MP/4K (added to BNC inputs)
– Salidas de vídeo HDMI (up to 4K) and VGA (up to 1080P)
– Output division (IP mode OFF): 1, 4, 8, 9, 16
– Output division (IP mode ON): 1, 4, 8, 9, 16, 25
– 2 way audio: 1 RCA in / 1 RCA out
– Recording resolution: 8MP/4K (3840×2160), 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 4M-N (1280×1440), 1080P (1920×1080), 720P (1280×720), etc.
– Maximum bandwidth input: 96 Mbps
– Stream 1: 8MP (1~7 fps), 6MP (1~10 fps), 5MP (1~12 fps), 4MP/3MP (1~15 fps), 4M-N/1080P/720P/960H/D1/CIF/QCIF (1~25 fps)
– Stream 2: 960H (1~15 fps), D1/CIF/QCIF (1~25 fps)
– Recording modes: manual, by calendar, by video detection, video loss, manipulation, alarm
– Recording intervals: 1 ~ 60 minutes (60 minutes by default), pre-recording from 1 ~ 30 sec., Post-recording from 10 ~ 300 sec.
– Configurable independent motion detection per camera (22×18 grid selectable), detection by video loss and masking, diagnostics
– Playback: 16 channels
– 8 canales 4K/8MP at 15 fps
– 2 HDD SATA up to 10TB (not included)
– Multilanguage OSD
– Possibility of updating the firmware of the DAHUA cameras from the recorder itself
– Software and hardware watchdog
– Third party support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, etc.
– Fan can be switched ON/OFF automatically depending on CPU temperature
– Network port RJ45 Gigabit (1000M)
– Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, Filtro IP, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm server, P2P, IP search (IP Dahua, DVR, NVS, etc.)
– Up to 128 users
– ONVIF 16.12 and CGI
– Compatible with dispositivos iPhone, iPad, Android (App EVO and Peepall)
– SmartPSS free client software (multi-connection) and connection via web browser (Internet Explorer, etc.)
– Email sended with attached picture
– Programmed FTp or alarmed sending
– Fixed/dynamic IP via DDNS Evolution service
– 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x RS485 (for PTZ control)
– Power supply: 12V DC, 5A (<15W, without discs)
– Working temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
– Working RH: 0%~90%
– Storage temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
– Storage RH: 0%~90%
– Dimensions: 375 x 287 x 56 mm
– Weight: 1,7 kg
– Desktop or rack (1U) installation